Monday, November 16, 2009

Yahoo email on my Blackberry.?

Okay I have Blackberry Curve. I have set up my Yahoo email. OKAY. I have an icon with the Y that has my email addy next to it..lets say I get an email alert...the alert goes into my messages application not the email application. I would like it not to alert in the messages but in the Yahoo email application. I hope that is understandable.

Yahoo email on my Blackberry.?
I so not have the curve, I have the blackberry 7520, I can not seperate the email messages from the other messages, I just change what the email message alert is in comparison to a text message. Hope this helps.
Reply:If I understand you correctly... Go into profiles, and then alerts, and you should be able to customize/edit the alert for your Yahoo email.





If you mean that you are unable to separate your email from your text messages, that is another option you can change in the options in your messaging application.


No comments:

Post a Comment