Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can see the whole email again?

I've just opened an email on my AOL system which contained pictures in the body of the email. They downloaded directly into the email as I opened it. They were not in an attachment. I then closed the email to read another one. Afterwards, I went back to the original email because I wanted to forward it, but this time it wouldn't open the pictures at all and the 'forward' button wasn't highlighted. Where have the pictures gone? They weren't an attachment so haven't downloaded to my system in the normal way as I can't find them anywhere and they are no longer in the original email - although the text to each of the pictures is still there!! How do I get to look at the email's content again? It can't be a 'once only' thing surely.

How can see the whole email again?
Hit the refresh button at the top. That should help.

dental plans

No comments:

Post a Comment