Thursday, November 19, 2009

To resolve problem of open of email to read the contents when sign in.?

when i sign in my email, it has appear of title heading of contents of incoming email. when i clip to open of particular or other incoming email, it has appeared to The page cannot be display. I had mentioned these problem to you many times. i cannot read the contents of my email when i sign in. it has been a problem almost a week. I am try to creat a new email address same as my present email but it is unsuccessful. The reason why i want to creat same present email address because i had stored in all my correspondance email address contacts into the my email address.If i creat of new email address, i will be lost all my email contacts.Can you please help me to resolve this problem.You can email to me at :


patsim@starhub.net.sg. I cannot open my email If you are reply to me again at this email address flyy128@yahoo.com.sg.


I appreciate that if you are can resolve my problem.





Thanks


Regards.

To resolve problem of open of email to read the contents when sign in.?
Many problems (blank email text, error on page, etc.) can be resolved by the following browser cleanup steps:





1. Close all browser windows. 2. Open a new browser window. 3. Click on Tools at the top of your screen. 4. Click on the bottom choice - Internet Options. 5. On the Internet Options drop-down menu, go to the middle section titled Temporary Internet Files. 6. Delete all cookies (button in the middle) 7. Delete all temporary-files (button in the middle) - this step took about 3 minutes - patience! 8. Clear History (button on bottom right-hand corner) when done with all cleanups, click OK at the bottom of the Internet Options screen. This did work for me, Good luck!





Or, you can call Yahoo Customer Service at 866-562-7219, Hours 8am - 5pm M-F (PT) - - for fee services.





E-Mail Yahoo! customer care at cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com - - for *free* services.


No comments:

Post a Comment