Monday, November 16, 2009

Email question about forwarding?

What does it mean about having a email account fwded to another account.





I have a hotmail email but I want it fowarded to my yahoo email.


but how can i do that. and if thats possible if i open an email in my yahoo thats from my hotmail and reply how does that all work out?

Email question about forwarding?
It is a function that is made available in the mail server. and most free mail services don't offer it.





I have a couple of accounts that do and I can have them automatically send any incoming message to an other email address.





You might ask why do that - well in my case it was because I changed email providers but was worried that I might still get some mail at the old address.





This is about the same as having your snail mail forwarded by the post office when you move








BTW, there are some third party software that automatically logs onto you old accounts - even the free ones that don't have forwarding. After they automatically log on they send anything in you inox to another aemail address - I haven't tried one of these - here is a link to one





http://www.sspi-software.com/mailfwd_win...





gudluk

cat teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment