Thursday, November 19, 2009

Confirmation Email Help?

ok so when I signed up for Youtube I was supposed to get a confirmation email and I never did so i waited and waited and waited and I checked in all of my spam, bulk and inbox and it never showed up. Then a couple of days later I checked my email again and it wasnt there. I never got the confirmation email. So now I didnt get the confirmation email, and I cant subscribe or leave comments on youtube. So will you please help me

Confirmation Email Help?
umm that has happened to me before. the only thing i can say is wait another day. then try logging in on wat you made ur user and password. then if that doesnt do anything. then you should just subscribe again because you might have typed ur eamil to fast or something and screwd up by accident.


No comments:

Post a Comment