Thursday, November 19, 2009

Email signatures - options needed.?

I had an email signature when using Yahoo Classic email, and was always given the option of using it or not. Having the option was excellent, because using it was sometimes appropriate, sometimes inappropriate.





With the new Yahoo email I don't have this option, so I have had to turn my signature to "off" - as I said, it's not always appropriate. I really miss not being able to add it to selected emails.





Another email signature issue is that I would love to have a second email signature - a professional one, for when I'm emailing concerning my work (it's voluntary, so I don't have a 'work' email address). It would be terrific to be able to select: private signature/professional signature/no signature at the finish of writing an email.





Does anyone else find that the new improved Yahoo mail has reduced their options?

Email signatures - options needed.?
Hey,


Instead of turning off the signature, why don't you keep it on? When you are sending email where it is inappropriate, just delete it at the end of the email, before hitting the send button. That's what I do.


So instead of turning it on and turning it off which I agree is annoying, all you have to do is remember to delete it from the specific email when necessary. Remembering is easy in my opinion. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment