Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lost Email When Click Send?

For the 2nd time in the last month, I've lost an important email for a time- and content-sensitive issue. I had to work hard to get the wording just right and when I click send, a screen appears. It says that for some reason (not explained) there is a problem. The recommendation is that I should close email then log in again. Of course all the time I spent getting the emails just right is lost along with the email. Clicking the Back arrow just takes me to my inbox and the email is nowhere to be found. Logging out and then back in has the same result.


I've had this account for 5 years and have used Mozilla Firefox the entire time without having this problem before.

Lost Email When Click Send?
Hi,i am not having that problem.I can get into my mail when i open it the page is blank.It has been like this for over a month.Yahoo must be doing some thing with the mail.

dental hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment