Monday, November 16, 2009

Yahoo email has virus.loads tons of emails, doesn't let me see my real email. used malware& reg cleane no help

When I go to yahoo email is starts loading tons of email in. I can see the bar at the bottom just loading away. Finally an ad will pop up, not in email form. Once it loads and I can view and delete it, then I completely taken out of yahoo. I ran ad aware, malware and reg cleaner and although they cleaned alot they didn't fix the problem. I even restored my computer to a previous date but that didn't help either. One of the errors i have seen says "html iframere.aq" virus. My clean catches it and quarantines it. I also notice that when my email opens in yahoo now is says something like us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com/


?rand=xxxxxx


any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Yahoo email has virus.loads tons of emails, doesn't let me see my real email. used malware%26amp; reg cleane no help
From all that I have read that you wrote, I would say that your email account has been hacked into.





You don't say with service email account that you use, but almost all of them have a built in antivirus, or filter for spam.





If you are missing the iframe.dll this means you are unable to install any data from certain types of software.





And you can go to http://www.microsoft.com Or search or engine on how to fix iframe.dll with your registry.





My on personal opinion is that you may need to close out the account, or try changing your password first and see if this stop. If not then you will have close out the account and open a new account.





Again very sorry unable to give you more advise being you don't say if your email service is Yahoo or Hotmail, some other account.





Minddoctor, France
Reply:It's not a virus, Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment. I was advised to uninstall Javascript and then reinstall the latest version from http://www.java.com/. You could also try http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer for the latest Flash player. This worked for me. If it does not for you then apparently it's only in the all new version. Try returning to the Classic version for now. Good luck use this link to get back http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s...

dental hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment