Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I send email to a friend whom I only know his profile which is not his valid email ?

As it's known, any person logins to Yahoo Messenger by an email address. Inside the Messenger, we create other profiles by which we can chat others but they aren't valid email addresses.





If I send email to an address of a profile which is not email address, the emailing process is failed and I will receive delivery failure.





I want to know how I can send email to a person whom I know only his profile name but not his email address. I found by searching profiles for old friends to my but when I tried to send emails to these profiles, the sending is failed. Of course, these profiles are included in a main email address by which the user logins in. How can I send email to that email ?





I want to ask the programmers of Yahoo Messenger to make it available to be able to send email to user if knowing only his profile. If the privacy is needed, it's no need to know what the main email is but you can make it possible to send emails directly to it without knowing it.

How can I send email to a friend whom I only know his profile which is not his valid email ?
Well In answer to your question, if the person has marked their email private, OR never created an email account on yahoo, and maybe use a different email server, there is NO WAY to find out their email address other then by asking them for it.





There are email address search engins out there that you can try, but if they're not forcoming on listing it, then I highly doubt you'll find it.





Email is a privacy issue, so there's NO WAY that Yahoo will allow people to just email anyone's Yahoo ID or give an email for every yahoo ID.
Reply:ask for the email and make sure you're not a puter preditor HAHA PP!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment