Monday, November 16, 2009

Verizon email? and outlook express? together?

k; so i just recently put my @verizon.net email into my outlook express so now i get my emails there.


however whenever i try to check my email thru the verizon website; none of them appear.


so it seems like they all transferred to my outlook express and are no longer on my verizon email.


how can i get them back to the regular email?


because they're really important emails and i want them saved so as to where i can easily access them using the verizon email on the browser and or on the outlook express.


thank you.

Verizon email? and outlook express? together?
Hi nessa! There is a setting on outlook soft that you would need to change so that you could control whether you want your emails to be directly transferred from verizon to your outlook or have a copy on both.





On your outlook express 6.0 go to





1) TOOLS %26gt;%26gt; Accounts


2) click on Properties


3) go to the ADVANCED tab


4) Under delivery, there is an option to leave a copy on the server. You could put a check mark on it so that both outlook express and verizon mail would have a copy of the said email.





message me if you need further help :D


No comments:

Post a Comment