Monday, November 16, 2009

Email help?

Okay, I went on a laptop at school today to work on a project. I signed into hotmail to send something to my email. But unfortunately, I did not log out :(. Each student has a seperate log-in account. It's a mac laptop; all the computers at school are laptops. Each teacher I think also has a seprate log-in account. Each student has one too, with a password too. So now I have two questions: One, will hotmail have logged out by itself? Because I remember putting in, before I signed in, the option: "Always ask for my email and password". I am almost 100 percent sure that I clicked that option, I'm just a bit faraid my finger might have slipped. And two, as long as no one logs in to my user account, will anyone be able to get into my email? Or will anyone that uses that laptop have the oppurtuinty? Please, anything would be helpful, I don't want my email hacked. I changed my password just incase that would help.

Email help?
No if it is in school you will be signed out, school computers have complex security software running on networks so when you turn off your computer or log out of your area you are logged out of everything.





=]
Reply:Changing your password should do it. Also when you logged in again to change your password Hotmail should have logged you out of the laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment