Monday, November 16, 2009

Which email do you guys use?

AOL - Unlimited email space, Unlimited photo space, IMAP/POP3 support, free you@yourname ID.





Yahoo - Unlimited email space, Limited photo space, No IMAP/POP3 support, Chargable you@yourname ID.





Hotmail - Limited email space, Limitied photo space, No IMAP/POP3 support, Selected personal ID.





Gmail - Growing email space, No photo space, IMAP/POP3 support, No you@yourname ID.





I prefer AOL email anytime. I mean it seems to be the perfect thing...I've registered my AOL ID with Microsoft passport and i use it in MSN Messenger....and because Yahoo has tie up with MSN Messenger so i can talk to Yahoo buddies as well. In all I can use AOL ID for AOL messenger, MSN messenger and talking to yahoo messenger buddies with my MSN messenger as well. In all...i love AOL.





Whats your call and why ?

Which email do you guys use?
hotmail, all my friends have it.

big teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment