Thursday, November 19, 2009

Does this email address exist?

does anyone know if the email address grol02@rediffmail.com exists..i talked to my cousin yesterday and she asked me to send her something..she gave me her email over the phone..when i tried sending her an email, the emails bounced back and said that the mailbox in unavailable..btw, how do u spell grol..could it be that yahoo doesnt recognize email addresses from redifmail.com..one of my other cousins had email with rediff and my emails went through just fine..i would ask another cousin but i'm afraid of asking him because i'm going through writing to him anxiety..he did complain once that i stopped writing and calling and suggested i call and write once in a while to catch up..

Does this email address exist?
Her mailboc could be full or you might have made a mistake on the address.


No comments:

Post a Comment