Thursday, November 19, 2009

Email privacy question....is msn giving my email info away? see ? more info?

I have an msn.com account. My father subscribes to local newspaper he doesn't do it through the internet and he certainly doesn't use my email. 2 weeks later I get an email address to my father's first from the newspaper it is personalized and thanks him and asks how he likes the newspaper. THEN A FEW MONTHS later I get a personalized email addressed to my brother from the school he attended. NOW most recently I got a personalized email from the place where my mother bought her car. WHAT IS GOING ON??!!! My mother hardly even uses internet and doesn't have a clue what my email address is. THESE are not random adds or spam. THESE ARE specific and targeted solicitations from LOCAL business. HOW ARE THEY GETTING MY EMAIL??????

Email privacy question....is msn giving my email info away? see ? more info?
Just between you and me


Baby I know our love will be


Just between you and me


Always I know our love will be


Just between you and me


No comments:

Post a Comment