Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blocked email????

How do I know if Yahoo is blocking people from sending me an email. If they are how do I find out why?





My email is: alan1350@socal.rr.com





When I send an email to that address from my Yahoo account I never receive it at alan1350@socal.rr.com? I get email to the alan1350@socal.rr.com account from other ISP's.





Can someone help?





Alan


dhajobs@yahoo.com

Blocked email????
If your email account is being blocked by yahoo, yahoo will be sending an error email back to them.





What gets sent depends on how they "block" it, but it will probably be from Postmaster@yahoo.


In any event, some error will be generated that the sender will see. So check with them. Also, make sure you are not over your quota.


No comments:

Post a Comment