Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Yahoo email sends my full name to the people I email. I've changed my last name. How do I change it Yahoo?

I've recently gotten divorced, so I want to drop my husband's last name from my email. For example, when I send an email my full name shows up in the other person's inbox. My email does not contain the full last name. How do I edit the name that is attached to the email address?





Thanks for your help.

My Yahoo email sends my full name to the people I email. I've changed my last name. How do I change it Yahoo?
Hello,





This is procedure that should be followed in Classic Mail to change your name in "Sent" mails::





After logging in to your yahoo mail, click on the "Options" located at the top right corner of the page;


You will get "mail options" page;


You can see General Preferences in "Management" category;


Click on "General Preferences";


You will get a box "Name %26amp; Email;


Erase your last name only at "From name" OR change it to the name you want;


Click "Save" at the End / Top of the page;


Go back to Mail page.





All the best. Have a Great Weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment