Thursday, November 19, 2009

Comcas email problem?

Hi I have comcast email set up at my house and sometimes when ever I am typing a email and I press spacebar, the entire email scrolls to the bottom of the page and if I try to go back up to the top to continue writing, it comes up with a cross for a mouse pointer and it won't write at all the only way to get back to wrtiting is if I go back and re set the font. It DOES NOT do this at any other computer except for mine. I don't get the email from outlook, it is all web based, so it is not a problem with outlook. I think I may have pressed something on Internet explorer.





Any suggestions?

Comcas email problem?
Hi, maybe you are doing this ...





To Minimize The Current Window, Without Using The Mouse ....





Press (SHIFT + ALT + SPACEBAR) then press N





Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment