Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is my email working?

Gosh , I accedentally logged out of my YouTube account and then I forgot my password. So I sent it to my email address and I waited for like an hour to get it. I logged out of my yahoo email and went to my other email on Yahoo. I went back to YouTube and clicked forgot password again and sent it to the other email address. It got it , but how come my current one doesn't get it? I get other email but why won't it get it?

Is my email working?
you may need to update your account settings in Youtube to reflect your new email address. Most websites will only allow for 1 email address and if your getting the forgot password information on your old email then chances are youtube still sees that as your primary email address.
Reply:u might want to stop using the one that doesn't get mail


No comments:

Post a Comment