Thursday, November 19, 2009

Whjat email host can I use to send multiple emails in one shot to one person?

I know on yahoo you cant send the same email mutliple times to one person with jsut the click onm a button. What other email hosst can you do that with?





Im trying to enter this contest through email, the rules say you can enter as many times as I want and I even asked one of the moderators who help run it if it would be alright if I used a email thing that would send the entry multiple times.





soyeah

Whjat email host can I use to send multiple emails in one shot to one person?
there is a certain software available for free.. which literally send emails or your choice how many ever times you ask it to to a particular id except hotmail. sadly some people thing it is illegal and hence cannot mention it here


No comments:

Post a Comment