Monday, November 16, 2009

I can't receive email from yahoo groups.?

I'm trying to verify my non yahoo email address from yahoo groups and yahoo answer. I get a message that an email is being sent to my non yahoo email, but I never receive any so I can't verify my no yahoo email address. I've sent an email from my yahoo email to my non yahoo email (the one I'm trying to verify) and that works fine. What's up??

I can't receive email from yahoo groups.?
Make sure that the correct email addy is entered in the group settings and that you have requested to have your group messages go to your non yahoo email and not the yahoo email.. I don't use my yahoo email addy either..
Reply:I've checked the address and it's something on Yahoo's side, not mine. I can cut and paste the address in mail and have it work and paste the same address in groups and answers and it doesn't work. ??????? Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment