Monday, November 16, 2009

SBCYahoo Email Is Set as Default but Office Outlook has Taken over Incomng Mail. How Do I Manage To Use Both w

I have SBC(AT%26amp;T)Yahoo Beta email, Office 2003 Outlook email, and Hotmail email on my computer.


I use SBCYahoo Beta email as my default email.


Out of nowhere, Office 2003 Outlook, has taken over: All my inbox mail disappeared and reappeared in Office Outllook. I heard a loud popping noise, and that is when the inbox mail switched over to Office Outlook.


I rechecked and SBC Yahoo is STILL set as default in Internet Options.


How do I get my mail back into SBCYahoo Beta email?


Can I keep more than one email so that one can act as a backup in case something goes wrong AGAIN with SBCYahoo email (being that it is beta, it is still full of glitches)...but I hate Office Outlook...it is a pain in the ___!


I keep the Hotmail around just for NET Passport stuff.


How do I manage to have both SBCYahoo email and Office Outlook (one is web based and the other POP3)?


The more I read anything to do with Microsoft "help", the more confused I become. Whoever writes it should be thrashed!

SBCYahoo Email Is Set as Default but Office Outlook has Taken over Incomng Mail. How Do I Manage To Use Both w
If you want Outlook express to stop receiving mail then delete your account with it. Go into file and highlight import/export. Export all of your mail to your desktop to clean out Outlook...you don't want to lose any emails.





Then:


Go to Tools


Accounts


Click on Mail TAB


Highlight your account


Click on Remove


Then your done.


No comments:

Post a Comment