Monday, April 12, 2010

How do i email a game that is able to be played on the email?

At my school I am only able to access my school email account. and on my school internet most good game websites are gone, such as all the websites with the game Line Rider. i want to play linerider at school but its restricted. I have Line Rider embed and sent it to my school email but when received the email doesnt show the game just the embed code. what can i do to get playable while in my email?

How do i email a game that is able to be played on the email?
These are flash games (.swf), and you need the html code (embed) to use so your friend can play the game. If a site doesn't offer one, you can't send it, without knowing the correct site directories. But if you have the code, paste it into your email, and send!

big teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment