Monday, April 12, 2010

How can I display a different "reply" to email address with Verizon Yahoo email?

With any other POP email program, you can change the reply to email address, (Outlook, Netscape, ect). I have an email address with an organization that I've used for years, which allows me to forward any email sent to the organization address to any email address I want. This way I can change my ISP without the hassle of announcing to all that my email address has changed. When I moved from NY, and I changed from Roadrunner to Comcast, the email address I gave to everyone still worked, when I changed from Comcast to Verizon FIOS, my email address still works I don't see that option any were in Verizon Yahoo. Every time I reply or forward, it automatically adds XX@verizon.net for the reply to address. Could it be intentional to discourage being able to change ISP providers?? Who knows when I may change back to Comcast.............................

How can I display a different "reply" to email address with Verizon Yahoo email?
open mail program,


go to tools


go to accounts,


click on the e-mail you want forwarded


click on properties


right on the general page near the bottom there are two lines one says e-mail address, there is a second one that says reply to e-mail.


put in the address you want for reply.


No comments:

Post a Comment