Saturday, April 17, 2010

Email issues......?

Okay, here is a good one. Maybe someone else out there has experienced this?


What is up with an email that has NO SENDER, NO SUBJECT LINE? Could this be a virus? It is so weird...


I have received 2 emails of this nature over the last week and I cannot fathom how someone can send an email to me that does not show the senders address. I can understand no subject line on an email, but no sender? What would enable someone to send an email w/o showing their email address?


I have deleted them because I don't want to open them up for fear of something strange being on the email.

Email issues......?
Your smart to delete it. Your right it isn't possible.





If you do ever open it which I don't advise, open up the headers to full and it will show you their ip address and lots more info.





But my advise would be to just delete it without opening it. It's too dangerous to open from unknown people.
Reply:Your most welcome Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment