Monday, April 12, 2010

At&t Blackberry Email?

Today I got the blackberry pearl from At%26amp;t and I just set up an email account with the official blackberry email address which ends with att.blackberry.net and each time i get an email, the msg would go to my email icon and also at my message icon. Is there anyway for me to make it so that my incoming emails just go to my email box and not my regular msgs box?





Hopefully I explained it well.

At%26amp;t Blackberry Email?
If you go into your email message mailbox and click menu you should see options. Click options the go into general options and go all the way to the bottom. There should be a thing that says SMS and Email inboxes. Change the option to "separate". Hope that helps!





It might not be the exact same way I explained it if you have a slightly different version software than I do but that should generally help you out.


No comments:

Post a Comment