Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Email on my cell phone help?

Ok, so I just bought the Moto Q Global from AT%26amp;T. Great phone, but I have a problem. So when you click on the messaging button, it brings up a menu. One of the options is to add a new email account. I did that with my yahoo account, and it works great. But after I synced the phone with my computer, a link to outlook email appeared on the menu. But my yahoo was still there separate. So I thought the yahoo account might be set up on at%26amp;t's xpress mail client, which is $5 a month. Am I right? I don't want to pay that, but I still would like the mobile email. Can anyone help me?

Email on my cell phone help?
Hey, why should we think of paying if everything is available free. Yes, you can direct all your mails into your cell phone for free, even if you don't have gprs... mails will be delivered as sms...check out...





http://www.techpavan.com/2008/03/18/get-...


No comments:

Post a Comment