Saturday, April 17, 2010

Email is no coming to my infolder. My email address is reidwagner5@yahoo.com. for a couple days?

The only email I received was the one I got confirming I switched to Beta email. I just switched. The email problem was before. I even sent email from another address to myself to confirm that I wasn't receiving the email.---reidwagner5@yahoo.com

Email is no coming to my infolder. My email address is reidwagner5@yahoo.com. for a couple days?
I experienced this same problem with only one (of my many) Yahoo! email addresses over the weekend. I inquired to customer care and they replied stating:





"A small fraction of Yahoo! Mail users (less than .3%) may have experienced some e-mail delivery issues over the weekend, but the problem has now been resolved. We believe this was an isolated incident. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused.”


No comments:

Post a Comment