Saturday, April 17, 2010

Email problem?! help! Please?

Ok. So I have tried emailing my friends from my email, and they get it, but then when they try to reply back, I don't get their emails.


Not 5 minutes later, not a day later, not a week later, I never get them.


This is a recent problem on an old email, and i have emailed these particular people before and have gotton a reply in my inbox.


Now, there is no reason for their email to suddenly go to bulk, right? I don't have the time to look through about 500 bulk emails for one, especially when it should work.





Now, after about 3 days of me not getting any of the emails from my friends that I need, I got a new email account.


Now no one is recieving my emails, except for one person, and that ended up in their bulk.


Now, could this be a problem of me putting my name is "Jane Doe" In my new email?!





Regardless, why is my old email not working?


It is pretty old, at least a couple years.

Email problem?! help! Please?
You could send, but not receive---even the replies---???? right ? Was that to ALL---or only a few ?? Whatever-----try this.





Check your blocked list.


It happens quite often that addresses get accidentally blocked---by you or Yahoo.


On mail page, click on "options" (top right)---then click "block addresses". Look for your friends addresses on the list, and if you find them---highlight them---click "remove block".





For your new account---maybe your friends don't have the new address in their address book yet. The name (Jane Doe) should have nothing to do with it.


Good luck.
Reply:well, we need to know how your "getting" your email...





is it web based? like yahoo or is it a pop account? like say for example in Outlook Express?


No comments:

Post a Comment