Saturday, April 17, 2010

Email address for "Undisclosed Recipients" entry in Outlook address book?

In Outlook (not Outlook Express) I created an entry in the address book named "Undisclosed Recipients" to use in the "to" field of emails so I can keep the real recipients addresses hidden in the "bcc" field. It's simple enough to create the entry, but an email address is required. If I use my own email address, I get the email sent back to me, which I'd rather not do. If I use a bogus address (me@example.com) I get a bounce notice, again cluttering up my inbox. Is there any way around this?

Email address for "Undisclosed Recipients" entry in Outlook address book?
Ask your ISP, see if they have a "junk" address that will simply delete anything that gets forwarded to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment