Monday, May 4, 2009

Email.....?

imagine the email system went down in a major company...





1. how would this impact productivity?


2. do you feel companies rely too heavily on email today? Why or Why not?

Email.....?
I have to answer the second question first. I do feel companies rely too heavily on email today, because it is much easier to work with and you need less people to work for you, But I also feel that many companies never train, there employees, on what to do if the computer goes down, and you don't get e-mails No one knows how to answer the questions or take care of orders . I feel that companies should show there employees how to do things the old fashion way, writing a report, talking on the phone to a real person, this to me is very important.


As for No.1 question I think I answered it above, When the computer goes down, productivity stops. Have you ever called to put in an order, and be told Oh! the computer is down, can you call back later, How can you run a company this way.No one knows how to do anything Manuel anymore, its as if they are brain dead, because they rely on the computer for all there answers, and when its down, there lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment